The following are guidelines for mini-storage use. They are based on state and local regulations. Before you may move in, you are required to sign an agreement to follow policies. This written agreement is subject to change.
- Tenants must provide 45 day written notice of intent to vacate storage unit on, or before the 15th of a month.
- Upon vacating unit, tenant must make sure the unit is clean, free of debris, floor must be free of stain and swept clean.
- Do not allow other vehicles to follow you in or out through the main gate to ensure everyone's security.
- Smoking and the use of alcohol is prohibited at the storage facility.
- Firearms are prohibited at the storage facility.
- Occupant shall own the lock used to secure the storage space.
- Owner may limit hours of operation, require verification of Occupant's identity, and inspect vehicles that enter the premises.
- Living things
- Used tires
- Flammables of any kind (gas, diesel, kerosene, oil, paint, etc.)
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Hazardous items of any kind
- Hazardous or toxic waste material of any kind
- Items that produce odors of any kind
- Any item deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
- Any item which detrimentally affects other tenants or the facility
- Garage sales, auctions, flea market sales or other public sales
- Playing of any type of musical instruments
- Any illegal use of any kind
- Any use deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
The following may be allowed by written permission only:
- Working in unit is permitted in building G only. Written permission must be obtained at the time of lease origination.
- Use of Electrical appliances or equipment in the leased space or on the premises
- Items valued over $5,000
- Assign or sublease of any portion of the space
- Alter the premises including painting, cutting or drilling
- Other uses as approved by the management of the facility